Thursday, November 4, 2010

By way of public announcement . . .


FYI for all those interested -
Mini kleinman #2 is coming this wed by way of induction (because my doc is going to hawaii for a week!). But im not too sad to get him out a few days early. So, if anyone would like to come bearing large and expensive gifts or just to see me lookin ever so hot in a hospital gown, i will be checked into the hotel de orem community hospital wed, thur and frid. oh and you can see the little guy while your there too :)

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

That a cute picture of you! Thanks for the info. Can't wait to meet the new little guy & bring you dinner. Could I schedule that now for say, Saturday the 13th?

Emily said...

How Fun! I wish I could come visit, but I'll be in the hospital hopefully the week after for the same reason. But we're having a girls night on Saturday the 6th with Annie and some other girls, if you want to come and get out one more time. It's only a couple of hours to drive.:) If I can do anything to help, let me know.

Casey said...

How exciting! I hope your delivery goes well! I wish we could see your new little one too!

Lindsey Walker said...

Hope all is well and we are excited to see the new little guy.