Thursday, November 4, 2010

HAllOwEen . . . scarrrrrrrry!!!!

Aaden was a swat commando for halloween and I must say, he pulled it off really well! He is the most stylin mini swat guy ever!!!



These next few pics were my awesome halloween party this year that was so much fun! we had a pumpkin carving contest, a doughnut eating contest and the scarry haunted honeymoon game. Everyone had GREAT costumes, but of course, mine was the best! I was the old lady who swallowed the fly. Thought that would be appropriate since my stomach was huge! kris was a hunter and my mom was a really good witch. It was super fun!!






This is my super awesome nephew heber, who made the best pumpkin of all for halloween!
OOh, and of course, i thought i would throw in some decorations and yummy food at the party. I made spiders and candy apples this year for the contest winners!


1 comment:

Grandma said...

You and Kris had put a lot of work into this family Halloween Party, making it super fun for everyone! Thanks for a fun chill-in night.